Accounts receivable bookkeeping helps you record and administer customer invoices and as a rule is linked with an order handling program. Whether the implementation of such a program is meaningful or not must be examined in each individual case.
The introduction of an accounts receivable bookkeeping system gives you various advantages, for example it provides you with:
- A detailed overview of customer turnover
- A control system for the sales department
- An immediate overview of payments / outstanding receivables
- An automatic dunning procedure
- Simplified recording of payments
- Time and cost-saving aspects
We would be pleased to support you with the introduction of such a system. Contact us without obligation.