If you want to be certain of who will administer and distribute your estate, then we recommend that you take the initiative and engage an independent executor whom you trust. He or she should be professionally competent, neutral and independent.
The executor has the responsibility to ensure that your last will is fully executed.
His or her duties include:
- Compiling a list of assets as per the exact date of death and informing the heirs accordingly
- Managing the estate up until its distribution (including debt payment, etc.)
- Seeking cooperation with the heirs
- Making suggestions on how to distribute the estate and executing the distribution agreement
- Preparing a verifiable final statement
We can offer you our consulting services on these matters, and at your request we can also assume the professional administration of your estate and its execution.