- Do you live together with your partner and would you like to regulate your financial situation?
- Are you planning to marry in the near future and simply need advice on certain matters?
- Are you planning to become self-employed and would like to know how to provide a certain amount of security for you and your partner?
- Are you wealthy and do you want to organize the separation of property?
- Do you work independently and want to secure your earned income as personal property?
Marital and inheritance law cannot be separated from each other. With a marriage agreement you can divide your marital assets up according to the desired marital property regime. When it comes to dividing your estate, this must be done in accordance with the law and based on your last will or inheritance agreement, if available.
We can clarify the specific features of both cases in a meeting and assist you with the preparation of any necessary agreements.